Monday, February 11, 2008

Helloooo World!

Hi, I'm Pinkie and I am very new to this whole blogging thing.

I was very recently adopted by my new family and am still getting the hang of a lot of things. For instance, I was not aware that when you enter a new home, it is NOT customary to poop directly in front of the nearest door. My new mommy said it was her fault for not telling me sooner and for not showing me where the bathroom was before we came inside, however that did not lessen my mortification at the situation. That was the first and only time I made that mistake.

I have not only gained a wonderful Mommy and Daddy from this arrangement, but also two older brothers. The oldest, Frodo, I could kind of do without. He is a rather large 6 year old black cat. He likes me very much and from the moment I came in the door he had his nose firmly up my butt. Me, being the lady that I am, did not appriciate this gesture in the least and gave him a thourough throttling. Somehow this has not detured him and he only seems to like me more.

I also have a human brother, Rowan. He's the middle child and is not near as bad as Frodo, but he still gets on my nerves from time to time. He has somehow gotten it into his head that things are party-all-the-time with me. Now don't get me wrong, I love a good party and i'm the first to chase random objects in the yard, but come on. A lady needs her beauty rest and lets face it, I have a lot of beauty to rest.

Mommy and Daddy baby me a lot (you know, since I'm the baby) and things all in all are pretty good here. It sure beats where I was before. I spent some time on the streets and then the cops picked me up and I thought for sure I was a gonner. The day after I got arrested Mommy came by on a whim to the prison and saw me. She fell in love instantly (who could blame her) and she came to visit me every day until the cops said I could be bailed out. She even showed up with Daddy an hour before the jail opened to visiters so that they would be the very first to try and bail me out.

Lately there's been a lot of talk about "fixing" me. I'm not really sure what they're talking about. I mean I've felt a bit under the weather the last couple days due to adjustments and the new fancy food they're feeding me, but I think I'm far from broken. Anyway, I guess I'll figure out what's up later. So far we've been going to all sorts of cool stores buying neat toys and clothes for me, so maybe it has something to do with that. Possibly a gym membership?

1 comment:

The Brat Pack said...

Helloooo! We jusr wanted to stop by and say hi!

The Brat Pack